CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

On the hollidays I.....

On the holidays I went to carnavon gorge. it was a ten our drive first we drove up to Roma.then we stayed the night at explores inn. then the next morning we drove three hours to Carnavon gorge.when we got there we had to est up the tent that was fun . Then we went to the information centre to look at all the bones of animals there would be.Then It came to the snakes I hate snakes But luckily they were dead. We stayed for five days. We went to the moss gardens,Amphitheatre,the rock pool,bulimber buff,Cathedral cave,wards canyon, art gallery,mickeys creek,bowinda gorge,and lots of others thaen the boring bit pack up the tent and go home the ten hour drive.but guess what on the last day we made some friends and then when we were just about to play spot light we had to go on a night walk.

0 comments: